Friday, June 8, 2012

7 Random Facts About Me



Hi.  Well, its been a while since I posted.  I have been way too busy sunning myself, barking for no reason, and sleeping.  I was awarded this blog award by my 1/2 cousin Braelyn (thanks for thinking of me).  I am supposed to list 7 random things about myself and I am also supposed to award this to 7 other people (or animals). I am not going to do that though because I don't know that many bloggers.

1. I love pancakes

2. I REALLY love pancakes

3. I need real food to live (dog food does not count)

4. I sneak onto the carpet when no one is looking (they think I have been trained to stay on the kitchen floor but it is I who have them trained to think that I am obedient)

5. My favorite person in the whole world is Mom

6. I fear and hate all animals other than myself (that includes toads, cats, moths, and especially dogs)

7. I try to make it a habit to puke up my dog food once a week in an attempt to convince my owners that it is bad for me 
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!
    You are not that bad are you Amy?
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like I have you trained too.
    It pays to be cute
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete